Copyright Infringement Notice
To file a copyright infringement notification with Thapos Inc, you will need to send a written communication that includes the following (please consult your legal counsel or see Section 512(c)(3) of the Copyright Act to confirm these requirements):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person
authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right
that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have
been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single
online site are covered by a single notification, a
representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be
infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that
is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and
information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider
to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service
provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address,
telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address
at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2387 Magnolia Bridge Dr
San Ramon CA 94582
Please also note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability. Please also be advised that we enforce a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of visitors and subscribers who are repeat infringers.